News & Events
NEW - The National Churches Trust Partnership Grants Programme 2017
The National Churches Trust Partnership Grants Programme 2017 is now open for applications from Northern Ireland
The Partnership Grants programme offers grants of between £2,500 and £10,000 towards the cost of urgent and essential structural repair projects, usually costing under £100,000 (incl. VAT and fees), or the installation of kitchen and toilets, usually costing under £25,000 (incl. VAT and fees).
Are you eligible?
• Is yours a Christian place of worship in Northern Ireland, and open for regular public worship?
• Was your place of worship built as a place of worship originally, and are the works proposed due to take place within or attached to the place of worship?
• Is the project in the planning stage, i.e. not yet started, but deliverable within 2 years?
• Have you already raised 50% of the total project cost?
• Is the project being led by a qualified professional, with conservation accreditation if it is a listed building?
• Is the church open for at least 40 days a year beyond worship use, or will it be on completion?
The next deadline for applications is 7 June 2017 for a decision in July.
Guidance notes and the application form can be found here: http://www.nationalchurchestrust.org/our-grants/partnership-grants